Introductory level workshops provide participants with knowledge of essential areas and introduce them to new content. At this time, the following workshops will be held as virtual workshops using Zoom meeting links. Click on the dates in this post for registration links.
These virtual opportunities are offered at no cost for our San Diego County Early Learning and Care providers. SDQPI participants will have priority for registration.
We now have more workshops being presented in Spanish! View the variety of trainings available for our Spanish-speaking providers at the bottom of this post.
For a list of additional trainings being offered through YMCA Childcare Resource Services you can visit their website at YMCA CRS R&R Trainings. Also, check out the California Preschool Instructional Network (CPIN) calendar of events at Calendar | CPIN.us.
For questions, feel free to reach out to a member of our Professional Learning Team by emailing email@example.com.
- ACES and Resiliency (Oct 1)*V
- Brain Development in Young Children (Oct 13) *V
- CPIN: Language and Literature-Phonological Awareness (Aug 24) *V
- CPIN: Visual and Performing Arts-Music (Aug 30) *V
- DRDP (2015) Meaningful Observation and Portfolio Training (Sept 9) *IP
- DRDP Online (Sept 12) *V
- Inclusion Overview (Aug 25) *V
- Instructional Leadership Through A Reflective Process (Oct 5) *V
- Introduction to the Infant CLASS Tool (Sept 1) *V
- Introduction to the Pre-K CLASS Tool (Oct 13) *V
- Holding Up The Mirror: Providing Effective Feedback (Sept 2) *V
- POLL Dual Language Learning Strategies 5-Part Series (5-day event begins Aug 17) *V
- Promoting Equity and Anti-Bias in Early Education Settings (3-part series begins Sept 13) *V
- Re-envisioning Self-Care (Sept 21) *V
- Supporting Families to Learn the Sign. Act Early. (Sept 14) *V
- Teaching Pyramid Infant/Toddlers, Module 1 (Sept 23) *IP
*V indicates a virtual, online workshop/indica un taller virtual en línea
*IP indicates an in-person workshop/indica un taller presencial
**Teaching Pyramid (TP) trainings are only available to SDQPI participants whose organization is currently implementing the Teaching Pyramid Framework and require specialized access codes and training binder to register for each module, access codes can be obtained from the Quality Support Coach. TP modules must be taken in numerical order.