Alternative Dispute Resolution
The North Inland SELPA’s goal for alternative dispute resolution is to aid parents and district staff in working through conflict at the earliest stage possible. Having positive and productive parent-school teams is the SELPA’s top priority.
In cooperation with Marc Purchin, NISER has produced a series of podcasts called Building Positive Parent and School Partnerships.
Who do you contact for more information or support?
Parents and families are welcome to contact their local district directly or the North Inland SELPA Office. The North Inland SELPA Member Districts are:
- Borrego Springs Unified School District
- Escondido Union School District
- Escondido Union High School District
- Julian Union School District
- Julian Union High School District
- Ramona Unified School District
- San Pasqual Union School District
- Spencer Valley Elementary School District
- Valley Center-Pauma Unified School District
- Warner Unified School District