For infant, toddler, preschool, and transitional kindergarten teachers, including family child care providers: Learn strategies that improve instruction across content areas, promote healthy cognitive and social-emotional development, while creating a developmentally appropriate and culturally responsive learning space.
At this time, the following workshops will be held as virtual workshops using Zoom meeting links. Click on dates for registration links.
- Balancing It All-The Role of the Early Childhood Educator (Nov 6, Apr 8)
- CPIN: Language and Literacy-Dialogic Reading (Nov 17, Apr 22)
- CPIN: Language and Literacy-Phonological Awareness (Nov 19, Mar 19)
- CPIN: Family Partnership and Culture (Nov 4, Jan 20, Apr 20)
- CPIN: History and Social Science-Becoming A Preschool Community Member (May 13)
- CPIN: Math Reasoning (Mar 16, May 12)
- CPIN: Science-Life Science (Dec 3, Mar 11, Jun 3)
- CPIN: Social Emotional Development-Interactions (May 21)
- CPIN: Social Emotional Development-Relationships (Jan 21, May 7)
- CPIN: Social Emotional Development-Relationships PRESENTED IN SPANISH (Mar 12)
- CPIN: Social Emotional Development-Self (Jan 22, Feb 4, June 4)
- CPIN: The Power of Play (Dec 17, May 19)
- CPIN: Visual Arts (Dec 15, Apr 23, Feb 26)
- PITC (Program for Infant/Toddler Care) Module I: Social-Emotional Growth and Socialization (Jan 22)
- PITC (Program for Infant/Toddler Care) Module II: Environments for Group Care (Nov 3, Mar 24)
- PITC: (Program for Infant/Toddler Care) Module III: Learning and Development (Dec 17, Apr 16)
- PITC (Program for Infant/Toddler Care) Module IV: Culture, Family and Providers-Responding to Families In Culturally Sensitive Ways (Feb 4)
Zoom meeting links with password will be sent to confirmed participants prior to workshop and no crashers will be allowed to join in without prior registration.
Click here to return to the SDQPI professional development home page.