For infant/toddler and preschool teachers, and family child care providers: Learn how to increase family strengths and promote healthy family interactions through the five protective factors, and how to build relationships with families through culturally-competent practices.
At this time, the following workshops will be held as virtual workshops using Zoom meeting links. Click on dates for registration links.
- Strengthening Families-Five Protective Factors Framework Overview (Jan 28)
- Strengthening Families Framework-Concrete Support In Times Of Need Protective Factor (Feb 18)
- Strengthening Families Framework-Knowledge of Parenting and Child Development Protective Factor (Jan 6)
- Strengthening Families Framework-Parental Resilience Protective Factor (Mar 10)
- Strengthening Families Framework-Social Connections Protective Factor (Dec 16, Apr 21)
- Strengthening Families Framework-Social Emotional Competence Protective Factor (May 4)
Zoom meeting links with password will be sent to confirmed participants prior to workshop and no crashers will be allowed to join in without prior registration.
Click here to return to the SDQPI professional development home page.