Resources for Early Learning and Care Providers During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- COVID-19 Symptom Decision Tree: This document contains step-by-step guidance for providers on COVID-19 symptoms and what actions to take.
- Partners in Prevention: Promoting family safety and well-being.
- Administrator Resource Toolkit: This document contains links to up-to-date health information, information/ guidance for providers, and resources to support distance learning.
- Educator Resource Toolkit: This document contains links to tips for working from home, professional development, information on trauma, and more.
- Family Resource Toolkit: This document contains links to support in times of need, helping children cope with change, staying engaged, and more.
The San Diego County Child Care and Development Planning Council is funded by the California Department of Education, through a contract with the San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency. The County Superintendent of Schools and the County Board of Supervisors are the appointing and governing bodies of the Council. For more information about the Council, see the Member Handbook.
Every family throughout San Diego County has equal access to quality Early Childhood Education and Care.
The San Diego County Child Care and Development Planning Council plans, advises, and collaborates to strengthen child care and development services.
Priority Area One: Advise, Educate and Promote
Priority Area Two: Assess Needs and Set Priorities
Priority Area Three: Collaborate and Coordinate