This five-day program is modeled on what students would experience during a week at Cuyamaca Outdoor School. The activities are accessible from class or from home using the Canvas platform.
At Virtually Camp Cuyamaca, students explore science and nature curriculum.
Each day, the student experience includes virtual field trips, exploration time activities, afternoon/evening program activities and much more. Additionally, each student will receive an exclusive science kit.
Adventure Field Trip to Cuyamaca
Visit us up at Cuyamaca Outdoor School for the day!
- Students will enjoy a six-hour all day “science” adventure in the Cuyamaca Rancho State Park.
- All students and teachers will receive a picnic lunch.
- This also includes Virtually Camp Cuyamaca.
COS School Visit
Cuyamaca Outdoor School comes to you! This unique 21/2 hour program guides students through three experiential learning stations. This also includes Virtually Camp Cuyamaca.
STATION ONE: Live Animal Presentation
- Students will have opportunities to see live animals (snakes, invertebrates).
- Introduction to wildlife they may see while at camp.
STATION TWO: Biofact Activity
- Students will observe biofacts such as skulls, bones, and taxidermy specimens as an introduction to some of the scientific practices.
STATION THREE: Social Emotional Learning
- Students will participate in ice breaker/teambuilding activities.
- Students will learn how Cuyamaca builds community through these fun and engaging activities.
Cost Per Student
$45 Virtually Camp Cuyamaca (VCC)
$65 COS School Visit (includes VCC)
$75 All Day Adventure (includes VCC)
$95 Full Package (includes all three programs)
Principal, Cuyamaca Outdoor School