The Green Machine has been in operation since 1998. This program delivers interactive lessons to help students understand why a healthy environment is important to sustainable food production. Students learn about the science of soil, alternative pest management practices, get a greater understanding of natural systems, and examine scientific concepts in real-world situations.
Who is it for?
This Next Generation Science Standards driven curriculum is designed for students in Kindergarten through 3rd Grade.
How much does it cost?
our office at email@example.com for pricing information.
Virtual Learning Program Details
- Individual program sessions may be scheduled on separate days (*unless sponsored).
- Program is available Monday through Friday, from 8:30am to 2:00pm.
- Each session is one hour.
- Maximum of 4 sessions per day.
School Site Program Details
- Program activities are conducted outside. Indoors if there is inclement weather.
- Maximum daily schedule is four, one-hour sessions.
- 30 students max per session.
- Program is available Monday through Friday, during standard school hours.
- Two instructors are scheduled per program.
- A cargo van is driven to the school site and will require access on to campus.
Program schedule can accommodate recess and lunch breaks.
How do I sign up?
Email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Machine Photo Slideshow
Students dig through compost looking for worms, listen to teacher instruction, and raise hands to answer a question.