The Splash Science Lab has been in operation since 1995. It is an inquiry-based program that provides students with the opportunity to learn about watershed issues. Students walk away with a better understanding of how water pollution affects the environment, humans, and wildlife by participating in three hands-on stations involving microscopes, water chemistry experiments, interactive watershed models, and much more.
Who is it for?
This Next Generation Science Standards driven curriculum is designed for students in 4th through 8th Grade.
How much do the programs cost?
Email our office at email@example.com for pricing information.
Virtual Learning Program Details
- Individual program sessions may be scheduled on separate days (*unless sponsored).
- Program is available Monday through Friday, from 8:30am to 2:00pm.
- Each session is one hour.
- Maximum of 4 sessions per day.
School Site Program Details
- Program activities are conducted outside. Indoors if there is inclement weather.
- Maximum daily schedule is four, one-hour sessions.
- 35 students max per session.
- Program is available Monday through Friday, during standard school hours.
- Three instructors are scheduled per program.
- A cargo van is driven to the school site and will require access on to campus.
- Program schedule can accommodate recess and lunch breaks.