The South County SELPA Community Advisory Committee includes directors, program specialists, parents, and staff members, and meets monthly. This body reviews and provides input regarding annual priorities and the triennial development of the Local Plan. The committee assists in the development of workshops, conferences, and other activities, promoting parent awareness and education.
Subscribe to the South County SELPA Community Advisory Committee email newsletter.
2019-2020 Community Advisory Committee Meeting Dates
- Sept. 19 - IEP Basics
- Oct. 1 - HOPE Family Dinner Night
- Nov. 21 - Resource Fair
- Jan. 22 - Transition from Elementary to Secondary
- Feb. 27 - Art Show & Awards Night
- Mar. 18 - Preschool to Kindergarten Transition
- Apr. 23 - Social Skills
- May 20 - Community Recreation Panel