Barbara Higgins, Director, Student Attendance, Safety, and Well-Being
- Leads the Student Attendance, Safety and Well-Being unit.
- Provides training and technical support on the following topics: 504 Plans, Annual Notification of Parents, Appeals to SD County Board of Education, Attendance, Countywide Plan for Serving Expelled Students, Crisis Intervention Teams, Enrollment, Expulsion, Home School, Interdistrict Transfer, Intradistrict School Choice, Records, Residency, Safety, SARB - School Attendance Review Board, Suspension, Threat Assessment Teams and general support for questions related to child welfare and attendance / student services.
Jim Crittenden, Program Specialist
Sal Garcia, Project Specialist
- Provides training and/or technical support on the following topics: Cyberbullying/Bullying, Youth Digital Trends, Digital Citizenship, Friday Night Live, Strength Finders, Youth Development, Youth Conferences.
Rosalina Herrera, Youth Development Assistant
- Provides training and/or technical support on the following topics: Friday Night Live, Service Learning
Mara Madrigal Weiss, Coordinator 858-292-3569
Violeta Mora, Project Specialist
Heather Nemour, Project Specialist
- Provides training and/or technical support on the following topics: Building Asset Based Relationships with Youth, Family Engagement, Mental Health First Aid (Youth), Standards of Quality for Family Strengthening & Support, School Wide Information System for PBIS
General Business 619-683-9340, ext. 14