Working at SDCOE
The San Diego County Office of Education (SDCOE) has more than 1,100 people working together to support the half-million students and 26,000 teachers across the county. Our team is focused on inspiring and leading innovation in education so that all students can thrive in a future without boundaries.
The County Office helps the county’s school districts operate efficiently and with significant cost savings by leveraging resources to perform personnel tasks and provide staff development and other services. With a focus on equity, innovation, and career technical education, SDCOE directly educates more than 3,000 students at more than 20 sites each year and provides support services to approximately 500,000 students across 42 school districts.
It takes a workforce skilled in a variety of ways to innovate education and work to guarantee all students graduate prepared for college, career, and life. If that sounds like something you're passionate about, then apply today!
What our employees say
SDCOE believes each person is born with inherent worth and dignity, and so our employees commit to being respectful of differences and diverse perspectives, and because equitable access and opportunity are essential to a just, educated society, SDCOE employees commit to being:
- Respectful of differences and diverse perspectives
- Accountable for their actions and their impact on students
- Proactive in improving ways we support and engage our students, school districts, and community partners
- Responsible stewards of our resources
- Lifelong learners who contribute to our collective success so that students thrive now and in the future